Call for Speakers – Registration Form
The 3rd ABAC Summit is your chance to share your expertise and knowledge with Legal, Compliance and Risk management experts from the top 100 Pakistani companies, Government bodies and International chambers to raise your profile, help support the compliance, legal and corporate community to raise the awareness and to change the corporate culture.
Sessions could include:
- Spotlight on Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption-ABAC Concepts, Law and regulations in Pakistan;
- Prospects of Specific legislation for Corporate Corruption and Setting the Tone at the Top
- A strategic framework for upholding Pakistan’s GSP Plus Status
- Ethics and Compliance Culture
- Bribery Risk Management
- Bribery and Corruption Case Studies
- National and International Regulatory Framework
- National Accountability and NAB Effectiveness
- CPEC Discussion Groups
Raise your profile throughout the legal, compliance and risk management audience by becoming the speaker at the 3rd ABAC Summit, Pakistan.
To submit a speech proposal, fill in the details below. All forms and supporting documentation must be submitted by December 16th.
Disclaimer: The details submitted here will be used for the sole purpose of considering the profile for Speaker Sessions during the 3rd ABAC Summit to be held on 29th January, 2019 in Islamabad – Pakistan.